Wednesday 25 January 2012

How you can help us!


Help offered 
 
Watering a neighbour’s tubs or pots when they away

Helping a neighbour with their garden on an ongoing basis

Clearing and weeding communal areas as part of a one-off work party

Planting up communal tubs or troughs

Watering communal tubs or troughs

Sharing gardening knowledge with beginners and giving practical help

Spare greenhouse space to share with a neighbour

I can shop for someone at the garden centre, or offer them a lift when I visit

I have/will have some spare plants to share

I can help with fundraising ideas/events

Other:

Other:



Help needed

I would appreciate help with watering pots or tubs when I am away

I need help with looking after my front garden or window boxes on an ongoing basis

I can’t to get to a garden centre and would appreciate a lift, or someone to shop for me

I am new to gardening and would love some advice and practical help

I am interested in using spare greenhouse space

If anyone has any unwanted plants I could give them a good home

Other:

Other:


No comments:

Post a Comment